Re: [Public WebGL] hi all - shader scripts

Hi Schell,

On 3 April 2010 03:18, Schell Scivally <efsubenovex@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys, this is my first post to the group. My name is Schell and I
live in the north bay of California. I'm a web application programmer
by day and am looking forward to diving into WebGL. My first question
is about shaders. I'm following the cube tutorial at
http://khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Tutorial and was wondering what language
these shaders are scripted in.

It's GLSL, the GL Shader Language, which is based on C, with some extensions and some restrictions appropriate for writing code that has to run on the GPU.

Cheers,

Giles
--
Giles Thomas