[Public WebGL] Depth+stencil extension

So we believe the problem with failing tests on the WebKit build bots has to do with the fact that many are headless servers and are therefore using the software OpenGL driver, which does not support the depth+stencil extension.

This makes me think that we should only fail to create a context on such systems when they actually ask for both a depth and stencil buffer. That will allow most tests to continue to run on headless systems and will allow us to carefully segregate tests that use both so they can be skipped when we detect that the test machine does not support it.

This raises the question of letting the author know about such situations. Is there a way today that an author can know that the reason a context was not created was because it has depth+stencil? I hope we don't force authors to first try depth+stencil and then depth only just in case that's why it failed.

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com