Re: [Public WebGL] webgl canvas compositing into webpage.

On Feb 23, 2010, at 6:03 PM, Mark Callow wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Why non-normative?
>
> If you specify something that can't be implemented with OGL ES, I think
> you will be making unnecessary difficulties for implementers, especially
> those implementing on mobile devices. If OGL h/w is present, it is
> likely to be used for page compositing, especially if blending is involved.

I meant that we could put in some non-normative text that talks about compositing using OpenGL terminology as an illustrative. I'm fine using non-OpenGL wording for how compositing is to be done in the normative section.

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com