Re: [Public WebGL] webgl canvas compositing into webpage.

Just my 2c here, but I agree with Mark, making this spec implementable using OGL ES seems like the best way to get implementations in HW on mobile devices, especially if the device was designed to only include the features required by the OGL ES spec.

Patrick