Re: [Public WebGL] webgl canvas compositing into webpage.

On Feb 22, 2010, at 6:27 PM, Mark Callow wrote:

> CLAMP_TO_BORDER is not supported on OGL ES. Therefore WebGL needs to
> specified CLAMP_TO_EDGE or you won't be able to implement on top of true
> OpenGL ES.

The spec doesn't require OpenGL, or even an OpenGL-like renderer be used to do page compositing. So GLES constraints are not the issue here. But I agree with Gregg that consistency is important. So maybe we should add some non-normative text that describes the desired behavior of a page compositor?

Gregg can you come up with some words about that?

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com