Re: [Public WebGL] Extension mechanism for WebGL

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 2:22 AM, Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com> wrote:
There hasn't been much discussion about this, but in the interest of reaching closure I'd like to make a more concrete proposal.

Sounds good to me as well.
However I would propose getSupportedExtensions() naming instead of getExtensionList(), it conveys better what the method does imho and sounds closer to what we have already in other GL bindings (eg. "getSupportedExtensions" in LWJGL, "IsSupportedExtension" in glew, ..).

Regards,