[Public WebGL] No WebGL on Fennec

Hi all,

I've already posted my question a week ago, but as I didn't got an answer,
I'll try again... My problem is that although I've enabled WebGL on Fennec
(updated this night) on my N900, I don't get a valid context. Below you'll
find Fennec's debug output from the command line.
EGL in general works, so the error Message that there are no vertex attribs is
wrong. Perhaps this is due to the commented out call to MakeContextCurrent()
in the ValidateGL() method, because both, init and resize seem to have been
passed correctly.

Regards
Yvonne

Canvas 3D: creating PBuffer...
Visual ID: 66

Visual: 0x403736e0

Resize 2,2
Resize 2 2 start
Destroyed
Created gfxXlibSurface, Drawable: 0x03e001ae
mSurface: 44965c00
OpenLibrary
GLWrap.Init
Init done
GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS is 0!
Canvas 3D: Couldn't validate OpenGL implementation; is everything needed present?
Canvas 3D: creating PBuffer...
Visual ID: 66

Visual: 0x403736e0

Resize 2,2
Resize 2 2 start
Destroyed
Created gfxXlibSurface, Drawable: 0x03e001af
mSurface: 447e7400
OpenLibrary
GLWrap.Init
Init done
GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS is 0!
Canvas 3D: Couldn't validate OpenGL implementation; is everything needed present?

---
Yvonne Jung
Fraunhofer-IGD    | Tel.: ++49-6151-155-290
Fraunhoferstr. 5  | Fax.: ++49-6151-155-196
64283 Darmstadt   | email: yvonne.jung@igd.fraunhofer.de
Germany           | http://www.igd.fhg.de/igd-a4