[Public WebGL] Fennec Nightly and WebGL?

Hi all,

I've just tried out the Fennec nightly build on my N900, and albeit there was
this promising "webgl.enabled_for_all_sites", its activation didn't lead to
any result. Is there anything else I have to enable, or perhaps does the
mobile version require to instantiate a context with a name different from
'moz-webgl', 'webkit-3d', 'experimental-webgl' or 'webgl', or is the
implementation simply not yet finished?

Regards
Yvonne