Re: [Public WebGL] Typed arrays and network data

On Feb 3, 2010, at 3:40 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Oliver Hunt <oliver@apple.com> wrote:
>> Things like this should really go to the webapps or possibly the main whatwg mailing list as this api really shouldn't be webgl specific, and more importantly we need input from the wider html5 community for these APIs.  I don't really like the way in which we're moving further and further from purely webgl related APIs and trying to specify APIs that really need input from non-webgl people.
>
> On what mailing list is the typed array proposal primarily being discussed?

Typed arrays i think are probably being discussed on the es5-discuss mailing list, networking related APIs probably belong on whatwg or some such -- it seems that this binary data concept should really be tied into the Blob interface which is part of the FileAPI proposal