Re: [Public WebGL] Typed arrays and network data

Things like this should really go to the webapps or possibly the main whatwg mailing list as this api really shouldn't be webgl specific, and more importantly we need input from the wider html5 community for these APIs.  I don't really like the way in which we're moving further and further from purely webgl related APIs and trying to specify APIs that really need input from non-webgl people.

--Oliver