Re: [Public WebGL] getContext multiple context language

On 1/22/2010 6:01 PM, Chris Marrin wrote:
I think I get why you pass the attrs as 'object' rather than WebGLContextAttributes, but I wonder if it would be better to have a common subclass (ContextAttributes?) that we derive WebGLContextAttributes from and is the type of the 'attributes' param. I'm not sure it makes much difference, but I think we should use strong typing unless there's a reason not to.

We could, but I'm not sure if it would add any value -- that object would look like:

interface CanvasContextAttributes { };

Requiring that all attributes objects derive from this might be nice, but some contexts may want to use a plain string for attributes; I don't think we should restrict those unnecessarily.

    - Vlad