Re: [Public WebGL] NPOT (non-power-of-two) textures

Hi Chris,

Chris Marrin wrote:
yeah, I don't think there is any way to support NPOT on hardware that only has Rectangle Texture support other than actually supporting the extension, and that would leave out most if not all embedded hardware.
Core OpenGL ES requires limited NPOT texture support (restrictions on wrap modes & filters) so I do not understand your comment about embedded hardware.

Regards

   -Mark

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow
n:Callow;Mark
org:HI Corporation;Middleware Development
email;internet:callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:+81 3 3710 9367
tel;fax:+81 3 5773 8660