Re: [Public WebGL] WebGLArray iterator proposal

On Jan 10, 2010, at 1:57 AM, Patrick Baggett wrote:

Ah constructors using WebGLArrayBuffer, okay, I see where the spec mentions that now. Yes, I think that can work instead and would render iterators a wrapper class.

I've added Ken's example to the spec (and I fixed the getShaderInfoLog typo). Thanks.

Please review the example and clarify as needed. In particular I think we should go one step further with it and show how to call bufferData with the created buffer.

-----
~Chris