[Public WebGL] TexImage2D with no WebGLArray

TexImage2D currently has 4 overloads. I was wondering if it should have 1 more

3 of them take various HTML tags as input (img, canvas, video)

The fourth one is taken from the original GL

void texImage2D(in GLenum target, in GLint level, in GLenum internalformat,
in GLsizei width, in GLsizei height, in GLint border, in GLenum format,
in GLenum type, in WebGLArray pixels) raises(DOMException);

The last argument, pixels is allowed to be null but in the case where it's null the 2 arguments before that, format and type, are irrelevant since they define the format for the WebGLArray and yet you still have to pass them and supposedly they still have to be valid enums.

Instead of allowing pixels to be null, how about always requiring it and then adding one more overload that doesn't have the last 3 arguments

void texImage2D(in GLenum target, in GLint level, in GLenum internalformat,
in GLsizei width, in GLsizei height, in GLint border) raises(DOMException);

It's pretty minor but I just thought I'd ask.