Re: [Public WebGL] Some WebGL draft feedback

Hi Chris, All,

Perhaps we should propose and register some mime-types. Can you do a 3 level mime-type as in text/shader/{vertex,fragment} or text/glsles/{vertex,fragment}? Is it useful at the _javascript_ level to be able to identify vertex vs. fragment shaders by mime-type or would text/glsles be sufficient?

Regards

    -Mark