[Public WebGL] WebGLAttributeLocation instead of GLint?

I think it would be more intuitive to have vertex attribute index to
be an interface like WebGLAttributeLocation (similar to
WebGLUniformLocation) rather than using an GLint. After all, we are
not modifying the value of that integer anyway. Then, we can get rid
of bindAttribLocation(), and have the context implementation binds a
unique index to an attribute variable when getAttribLocation() is
called for the first time.