Re: [Public WebGL] iOS chrome

I agree that it sucks that other browsers are not allowed on iOS and that Apple has chosen to limit the speed for embedded UIWebViews.

That said, for my current uses of a *mobile* browser, which rarely include pages that are heavy with _javascript_, I personally find Chrome on iOS a much better experience than Safari on iOS.

Of course everyone's uses are different. YMMV

All I'm saying is give it a try. Despite the limits Apple has made it live within I still find that I prefer it over iOS Safari ... for now. If and when that changes I'll switch back.