Re: [Public WebGL] Do Typed Array need an isArray method?

I don't think it would be a good idea to make the Typed Array types
claim they're true JS arrays; they aren't. There are many properties
and behaviors of JS arrays that typed arrays deliberately don't
support.

There seems to be motion in the ECMAScript working group to fold Typed
Arrays into the core language specification. If this happens, then
that group will figure out all of the corner cases associated with
making these types part of the language.

-Ken