Re: [Public WebGL] iOS chrome

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Gregg Tavares (çç) <gman@google.com> wrote:
Try it. I think you'll find even with those limitations it's a vastly different experience.
That may be so, but for my use it actually doesn't matter. I do two things with iOS'es browser:

1) make it a standalone single page app
2) have users add it to the homescreen

I've made a goodly chunk of money that way implementing some proprietary apps that are not suitable to the app store. Chrome for iOS can't add to the homescreen and run as standalone app, so to me, as a html mobile app developer, it doesn't add any benefit.