Re: [Public WebGL] Restricting WebGL exposure of OES_depth_texture

Hi all,

another question concerning depth textures: is it still correct that readPixels is not yet implemented for FLOAT (I got an error when trying to use it and also found a corresponding bug report in the Mozilla bug tracker) and if true, when do you expect to be able to provide such an implementation?

Regards
Yvonne