[Public WebGL] Changing extension spec boilerplate

I'm working on an extension spec proposal. I need to change some of the boilerplate generated by xslt as the html is generated from the xml. For example <additions> results in "Additions to the OpenGL ES 2.0 Specification." I need it to say "Additions to the WebGL Specification." How do I do this?

Also is there a DTD for the spec. template that I could point my XML editor at so it knows what elements are available?

Regards

-Mark