Re: [Public WebGL] How to set a canvas backing store to display units?

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:

On 6/18/12 9:14 PM, Gregg Tavares (çç) wrote:
In canvas 2d
changing the drawing buffer ration effects nothing from the pov of the
developer. No matter how you write your code it just works.

Until you getImageData, and then you lose...

My understanding is getImageData is supposed to give you CSS pixels and putImageData takes CSS pixels. If they're not that sounds like a bug in the browser. (or a bug in my understanding)

-Boris