Re: [Public WebGL] How to set a canvas backing store to display units?

I'm throwing my hat in with Gregg here; the API should accept the same coordinate system for all calls. When I see stuff like "copyTexImageDirect2D" being suggested I worry we are being steered in the wrong direction.

gl.viewport is going to cause big confusion with the new hd-dpi devices if we don't correct the spec language (http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/specs/latest/#2.3) and popular examples. I plan to fix my own code today, at least.