Re: [Public WebGL] specifying the allowed character range for extension strings

"The object returned from getExtension contains any constants or
functions used by the extension, if any."

Perhaps s/used by/provided by/ ? The API consumer uses members of the
returned object. The API provides those members to the consumer. Am I
misreading this sentence?

David