Re: [Public WebGL] Restricting WebGL exposure of OES_depth_texture

OK. In the interest of moving things forward I've renamed
OES_depth_texture to WEBGL_depth_texture in the extension registry and
updated the spec to include the limitations from ANGLE_depth_texture.
If anyone has strong objections please raise them and I'll revert the
changes; otherwise, please review and comment.

-Ken