[Public WebGL] More predictable behavior for !preserveDrawingBuffer

I started writing this in more depth, but noticed that it might simply not be implementable, so I'll just start with a basic description.

When preserveDrawingBuffer is false, the buffer is cleared when it's actually composited. Would it be possible to clear the buffer as soon as the JS code returns to the browser, rather than waiting for compositing, so the time of compositing can't affect script behavior?

This would be efficient with triple-buffering--you just flip the backbuffers--but I don't know if that can be done on more restricted implementations, especially ES ones.

--
Glenn Maynard