Re: [Public WebGL] inconsistent clear behavior for preserveDrawingBuffer: false (the default)

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. Section 2.2 "The Drawing Buffer" needs a
larger reworking, as has been discussed on this list previously. Given
that, Gregg's smaller changes seem to fit in better with the current
text. Gregg, I've incorporated them basically verbatim; all, please
review and comment.

That text doesn't affect 2.2 much, except to remove any redundant text.

I think more work is needed in this area, though. There's a more fundamental problem that compositing isn't deterministic, so it makes things unpredictable. I'll post some thoughts in a separate thread.

--
Glenn Maynard