Re: [Public WebGL] Proper way of rendering only when something changes

Hi Mikko,

In what cases does the unprompted WebGL canvas clearing occur? Do you
have a minimal testcase and/or more details about the hardware setup
of your users.

The only canvas-clearing DOM thing that I'm aware of is setting the
canvas element width and height attributes. If the clearing happens on
CSS changes or changing unrelated elements, it sounds like a browser
bug so all details would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ilmari