Re: [Public WebGL] Adobe to tax 3D flash games

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Dustin Malik <dmalik@rim.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to bring to everyone’s attention that the BlackBerry WebKit browser fully supports the WebGL spec on PlayBook and for BlackBerry 10 when it launches later this year. We are also supporting developers who develop applications using WebGL on our platform. Please check out this post on our development blog for more details - http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/03/download-tunneltilt/ .

Awesome :)

A few points I noticed looking at some logs for the playbook:
- 8 vertex attributes is quite low (16 is more usual)
- There's no combination of FBO that will accept a floating point texture
- No stencil buffer (stencil buffer bits is 0)