Re: [Public WebGL] Adobe to tax 3D flash games

Awesome Dustin!

I for one don't mind the plug.

Tony

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Dustin Malik <dmalik@rim.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to bring to everyone’s attention that the BlackBerry WebKit browser fully supports the WebGL spec on PlayBook and for BlackBerry 10 when it launches later this year. We are also supporting developers who develop applications using WebGL on our platform. Please check out this post on our development blog for more details - http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/03/download-tunneltilt/ .

Hopefully this isn’t too shameless of a plug J

Regards,

Dustin Malik
Sr. Application Development Consultant – Developer Relations

Research In Motion Limited

Register Now for BlackBerry 10 Jam – May 1-3 in Orlando, FL

Join us for BlackBerry 10 Jam – a conference dedicated to providing the BlackBerry developer community with insights on the BlackBerry 10 platform.  Don’t miss this unparalleled opportunity to learn how to make applications that stand out! Register now at www.blackberryjamconference.com/registration

Follow Us #BB10JAM: