Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL performance regression tests!

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Benoit Jacob <bjacob@mozilla.com> wrote:

For what it's worth, the performance regression tests are now much expanded, covering in particular the dreaded texture format conversions.

Still same URL:
http://hg.mozilla.org/users/bjacob_mozilla.com/webgl-perf-tests/raw-file/tip/webgl-performance-tests.html

I second the very nice. To run this in practice in a regression suite one would need an easy way to adjust the work done for each individual test to say 50ms or 100ms. Right now on my atom test runtimes are between 8ms and 517ms. 8ms is awfully hard to distinguish from zero and computing any sum (or even geometric mean) is dodgy. Maybe allow for some kind of configuration/ parameterization of the number of loops running for each test?

Ilja.