Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL performance regression tests!

For what it's worth, the performance regression tests are now much expanded, covering in particular the dreaded texture format conversions.

Still same URL:
http://hg.mozilla.org/users/bjacob_mozilla.com/webgl-perf-tests/raw-file/tip/webgl-performance-tests.html

Benoit