Re: [Public WebGL] The state of MRTs

I'm with Brandon on this. I don't see any clear promise by Apple or many other manufacturers to start supporting WebGL on mobile. To then base what is available to everyone, desktop or otherwise, on that subset makes little sense to me. Also given that the issue of platform variance will present itself whenever MRTs are added seems to me to be reason enough to start that ball rolling now before there are implementations in place.

Of course there will be unreleased implementations, I'm sure, and of course as Brandon mentioned Opera and Firefox have implementations out already.

I would, as a developer trying to use WebGL, welcome it as an addition. I would get real and tangible benefits from its addition today, if it were available. I can't say much more than that, really! :)