Re: [Public WebGL] The state of MRTs

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 4:44 AM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:

I do not understand your point. What is the pain you are referring to?

Pain, conflict, clashing desires. You want two mutually exclusive things, MRTs and cross desktop/mobile compatibility. The discrepancy between desktops and mobiles is the measure of pain. It's 13% vs. 80%. So looking at it purely from a number point of view, your pain is  67%. Desktops will grow the remaining 80% in the next 2 years or so to nearly 100%. How much will mobiles grow? 5%? 10%? So in two years we'll be talking a pain of 77% perhaps. If you're committed to waiting out the pain, you're in for a long wait.