Re: [Public WebGL] The state of MRTs

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:43 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
The capabilities of mobile GPUs are advancing, and I would not be
surprised if MRT support began to appear in that arena. If or when it
does, I think that that would be the right time to advance the WebGL
specification to add MRT support.
It would be extremely helpful if we knew what the ES plans for MRTs are. The picture looks quite different if say, next month an OES_fbo_color_attachment extension is introduced as opposed to having no plan for any standardized MRT support in ES.