[Public WebGL] WebGL performance regression tests!

Hello,

Here are some WebGL performance regression tests:

http://hg.mozilla.org/users/bjacob_mozilla.com/webgl-perf-tests/raw-file/tip/webgl-performance-tests.html

Like the WebGL conformance tests, they work as standalone Web pages, or can be run by the above test runner all at once.

We plan to add many more in the very near future:
 - more advanced compositing tests
 - texture conversion tests (these would not even do webgl.finish())

 - and most importantly: I think that this is a good basis to developer the "Windows Experience Index" kind of benchmarks that we were recently discussing.

Does this look like it's going in the right direction?

Is there interest in moving this to a different location that would be easier for non-Mozilla people to write to?

Cheers,
Benoit