Re: [Public WebGL] The state of MRTs

Well for what it's worth I totally agree on these. Like most of this stuff we have to Âplan adequate fallbacks for any extension that isn't implemented, so to my mind there aren't many reasons not to implement it for those that can support it.

I particularly agree that it should lead to more impressive work that could well help WebGL adoption.