Re: [Public WebGL] terrain LOD Implementations

 Yes, there are some, open and closed licences. This are what come to my mind:
SpiderGL:  http://spidergl.org/example.php?id=8 .
WebGL Earth: http://www.webglearth.org/
ReadyMap: http://demo.pelicanmapping.com/rmweb/webgl/tests/index.html
Nokia  http://maps3d.svc.nokia.com/webgl/

Best,
Tassilo

2012/3/13 Tom Sparks <tom_a_sparks@yahoo.com.au>

I am wondering if there are any webgl Implementations of terrain LODing for heightfields?

---
tom_a_sparks "It's a nerdy thing I like to do"
Please use ISO approved file formats excluding Office Open XML - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Ubuntu wiki page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/tomsparks
3 x (x)Ubuntu 10.04, Amiga A1200 WB 3.1, UAE AF 2006 Premium Edition, AF 2012 Plus Edition, Sam440 AOS 4.1.2, Roland DXY-1300 pen plotter, Cutok DC330 cutter/pen plotter
Wanted: RiscOS system, GEOS system (C64/C128), Atari ST, Apple Macintosh (6502/68k/PPC only)

Tassilo Glander
Investigador / Researcher
Sistemas de transporte inteligentes e Ingeniería / Intelligent Transport Systems and Engineering

Vicomtech-IK4 - Visual Interaction Communication Technologies
Mikeletegi Pasealekua, 57 - Parque Tecnológico
20009 Donostia - San Sebastián - Spain
Tel: +[34] 943 30 92 30
Fax: +[34] 943 30 93 93
e-mail: tglander@vicomtech.org
www.vicomtech.org

*** member of IK4 Research Alliance ****
www.ik4.es
*** member of GraphicsMedia.net ****
www.graphicsmedia.net

Vicomtech-IK4 is an ISO 9001:2000 certified institute

Aviso Legal - Política de privacidad (http://www.vicomtech.es/castellano/html/informacion_legal/index.html)
Lege Oharra - Pribatutasun politika (http://www.vicomtech.es/euskera/html/informacion_legal/index.html)
Legal Notice - Privacy policy (http://www.vicomtech.es/ingles/html/informacion_legal/index.html)