Re: [Public WebGL] ANGLE_instanced_arrays extension proposal

I'd like to see this, and I do think it'd be particularly well suited to mobiles where there is generally less performance. One usecase I frequently miss (as well in any ARB extension) is to be able to draw the same vertex data repeatedly (without having to repeat the buffer). It seems to me the performance benefit would be substantial (but that's just a guess) because repeatedly accessing the same vertex data would make extremely good cache use as opposed to advancing trough a big buffer.