Re: [Public WebGL] Blacklisted driver notification

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Benoit Jacob <bjacob@mozilla.com> wrote:
So maybe (this is a pie-in-the-sky proposal) the browser could offer an API to make the driver update suggestion, but the application would have to manually trigger it.

Or, simply a flag during context creation.
Totally agree, I was thinking the same.

(PS. is my font size OK this time?)

It's still fairly large.  Do you have a "remove all formatting" option (like the "Tx" in Gmail)?
I'm using Zimbra and while it's configured to compose in plain text by default, it's bad at converting existing HTML conversation to plain text.

In Zimbra, all the text is now "10pt" and mine looks much smaller than yours! Even if I use the same font as you. I'll call it a Zimbra bug and switch back to Thunderbird.

Benoit