Re: [Public WebGL] Blacklisted driver notification

It seems to me that thing you desire is not whether they are using software per-se, but whether there is any actionable item the end user can perform to improve the performance.

Consider for instance the user having a nice USB-to-DVI converter plugged in and active to get a second monitor. That will cause perf to tank, too. You'll get bad microbenchmarks and we might even fall back to software rendering.

- Nat