Re: [Public WebGL] Added conformance test: bufferData on null data -> INVALID_VALUE

Thanks for catching this and adding the test.

Note that the current version of AMD's fglrx driver should work with
Chromium without needing to ignore the GPU blacklist. If you find this
to not be the case please let Mo and me know offline.

-Ken