[Public WebGL] Re: Move OES_element_index_uint and WEBGL_depth_texture proposals to draft

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Per email on the thread about EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, I'd like
> to propose moving the OES_element_index_uint and WEBGL_depth_texture
> extension proposals to draft status. This would allow browsers to
> implement them for experimental purposes under a vendor prefix.
>
>  http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/proposals/OES_element_index_uint/
>  http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/proposals/WEBGL_depth_texture/
>
> Note that for each of these extensions, the portability concerns have
> been addressed. OES_element_index_uint is supported in iOS 5, and
> WEBGL_depth_texture specifies enough restrictions that it is
> implementable on both desktop and mobile hardware.
>
> Are there any objections to moving them?

There weren't any objections and there was support on other email
threads, so these have been moved.

  http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/OES_element_index_uint/
  http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/OES_depth_texture/

See http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/ .