[Public WebGL] wrapping up: NUM_COMPRESSED_TEXTURE_FORMATS and co.

Hi,

I admit I lost track of that discussion. The spec and tests seem to be a bit lost, too:

 - the spec has COMPRESSED_TEXTURE_FORMATS but NUM_COMPRESSED_TEXTURE_FORMATS doesn't exist anymore.

 - the gl-get-calls.html test wants NUM_COMPRESSED_TEXTURE_FORMATS but doesn't test COMPRESSED_TEXTURE_FORMATS.

 - the compressed-tex-image.html test agrees with the spec, wants COMPRESSED_TEXTURE_FORMATS and not the other

 - quickCheckAPI.js and constants.html want both!

If someone can confirm that the spec is correct, I'm happy to edit tests to require COMPRESSED_TEXTURE_FORMATS to be present and require NUM_COMPRESSED_TEXTURE_FORMATS to be absent.

Cheers
Benoit