Re: [Public WebGL] Addition of compressedTexImage2D entry points in WebGL 1.0.1

Tests verifying the current behavior have been added in
sdk/tests/conformance/textures/compressed-tex-image.html . Thanks to
Gregg Tavares for the majority of the test. Note that Chromium doesn't
pass it yet either. Please review. Thanks.

-Ken