Re: [Public WebGL] Depth Texture Extension

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com> wrote:
> Changed the draft to the prefix WEBGL, excluded cube depth maps, added the
> IDL and defined the error in case of attempted cube depth map usage, draft
> is attached (webgl_depth_texture.tar.bz2)

Florian,

Thanks for preparing this. It looks good. I've added it to the list of
proposed extensions as a draft. As it moves forward, could you please
submit changes in the form of patches?

I agree with all of the points about exposing this under a different
name than OES_depth_texture, in order to indicate that this extension
exposes a subset of the other's functionality.