Re: [Public WebGL] two questions about shader-precision-format.html test

Thanks; this test was still commented-out in 00_test_list.txt, so I uncommented it, which means that it's enabled now.

Benoit

The issue was that the mime type was not set for that file.

I fixed it

for all files you should do this when adding them to the repo

   svn add filename
   svn propset svn:mime-type text/html filename
   svn propset svn:eol-style LF filename

You can edit your .subversion/config file to make those propsets default by extension. You have to turn on 'auto-props' and then add lines to tell which properties to add by extension. There are examples in the default svn config file.

Similarly you need to set mime types for jpg, png, js, or many browsers won't load them