Re: [Public WebGL] Addition of compressedTexImage2D entry points in WebGL 1.0.1

I'm curious is there any good reason to keep COMPRESSED_TEXTURE_FORMATS and NUM_COMPRESSED_TEXTURE_FORMATS are arguments to getParameter?

They seem redundant. If you can only enable a format by checking for an extension then you can just check for the extensions.

I would support removing them, then. Less code for us to write :-)

Assuming, of course, that there is agreement that we want one extension per format. Which I'm fine with, I just didn't follow this discussion closely.

Benoit