[Public WebGL] Dynamic loops and gl_FragDepth access in fragment shader

Hi,

Are there any plans to enable dynamic loops in fragment Shaders?
For example: I'd like to pass the amount of lights and an array with light data to the shader and iterate through all of them.

I'd also like to set the gl_FragDepth value because:
- I have multi pass shaders that generate a depth map and an image in 2 different fbos. The last pass draws the image into the system fbo but I also need to override the system fbo depth buffer with the values in the depth map.

Thanks,
Markus