Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL bufferSubData lacks "size" parameter

You are right, my bad. I noticed it a few minutes after posting.

I still don't like the idea of creating a new view every time though (even though I can guess the implementation is a simple C struct with a pointer, offset and length integers).

Now what makes me wonder is why calling bufferSubData takes 1 ms when passing 6 2D vectors, while it's 5 ms when passing 2,880,000 2D vectors.
It looks like there is a very big overhead from the function itself.